15 Ways to Save without Coupons.
When I became serious about saving money to stay home full-time, I quickly realized it wasn’t about clipping a million coupons. It was about shifting the entire way I thought about our finances and changing old habits. These are the ways that I turned our finances around, paid off our debt, and got to stay home full-time with my precious boys! These are the ways to save without coupons! I am sure they will help you as well!
Ways to Save without Coupons
- I unplug our cords when not in use.
- I don’t let foods expire.
- I cut household items in half.
- I think of creative ways to re-use and re-purpose items.
- I follow these steps to save on our printer paper and ink.
- I paid down debt every payday to eliminate extra interest accruing.
- I use it all instead of throwing away the end of a bottle.
- I started setting realistic financial goals.
- I freezer cook and freeze bulk foods.
- I pack food instead of eating out.
- I save on our cable bill and cell phone bill.
- I eliminated unwanted subscriptions and saved on the subscriptions I did want!
- I started to menu plan our meals.
- I started a stockpile.
- I started making some of my own common household items like do it yourself foaming hand soap and laundry detergent.