Expired Coupon Donations.
Military families stationed outside of the US can use expired coupons donations for six months past their expiration date! Military families stationed in Alaska and Hawaii can accept unexpired, unwanted coupons for immediate use. This is a small, but mighty way to show our appreciation of their service to our country! I have teamed up with Coups for Troops and I send all my unwanted and expired coupons to military families.
Here’s how you can get involved with expired coupon donations:
- It’s a great idea to to clip ALL coupons in the Sunday paper, even ones your family won’t use. When I clip my coupons, if there are coupons I know we will not use, I send them to military families stationed in Alaska and Hawaii that can use them before their expiration date. (Only families overseas can use expired coupons.)
- You do not need to sort your coupons into categories or include shipping fees which makes Coups for Troops unique from other programs.
- Please DO separate your coupons into expired or non-expired so they can get to the correct families!
- You can send ALL manufacturer coupons, including those printed at home.
- Please have all coupons cut, please do not include any staples, and please do not include store-specific or restaurant coupons.
- You are welcome to send a thank you for serving note or drawings from your kids which can be included in shipments to family. It means a lot to receive some encouragement from back home!
Get involved with Expired Coupon Donations today and say thanks for a military families sacrifice!