I am SO excited to start this new feature this week! If you don’t have a Meijer or Kroger by you, go here.
As couponers we have the blessing of providing our families with free and cheap products. We can (and should!!) extend this blessing to others! Each week, I will be sharing a handful of items at Kroger and Meijer that you can pick up on your regular trip for free or cheap and donate to those in need. Imagine the impact we could all make by participating! Here’s what to look for this week!
- Chef Boyardee Pasta, select varities, 14.5-15 oz cans – 88c USE 50c/3 coupon here with code 63829897 = 55c/can
- Hamburger/Chicken/Tuna Helper – 98c USE 75c/3 from SS = 73c/box
- Knorr Pasta or Rice Sides – $1 USE choose one of three coupons here = 55c/bag
- Kroger Canned Veggies, 11-15.2 oz can – 69c/can
- Ivory Soap Bars or 12 oz Wash – $1 USE 50c/1 from P&G = FREE
- If you buy all items your cost would be $6.24 for 3 Chef Boyardee cans, 3 Hamburger Helpers, 3 Knorr pastas, 1 canned veggie, and 3 bars of soap!
- Skippy Peanut Butter – $1.66 USE 75c/1 from RP = 91c/jar
- Wishbone Salad Dressing – $1.50 USE $1/1 from RP = 50c/bottle
- Del Monte Canned Veggies, 14.5-15.25 oz cans - 69c/can
- BeechNut Stage 2 Food, 4 oz jar – 40c USE $1/3 here = 20c/all 3 (I’d print that puppy as many times as you can!!)
- If you buy all items your cost would be $2.30 for a jar of peanut butter, a bottle of salad dressing, a canned veggie, and 3 jars of baby food.
This post may contain affiliate links.