Shop online to save on homecoming dresses!
I can hardly believe it’s almost September! With autumn comes apple cider, back to school supplies, football, and school dances! It can also be an expensive time of year with all the costs of back to school supplies, sports fees, and more. If your family is working to stay on budget, it pays off to do a little research to find yourself the best deal for any occasion!
For many teens, a school dance is a special occasion! For many parents, a school dance is a huge expense. As a parent, you want your child to feel beautiful and special, but you’d also like to do it on a budget! But you don’t want to cut corners or look cheap.
That’s where a little online shopping can help out! I was amazed at the Dress First selection that are both gorgeous and inexpensive! You can make your daughter feel incredibly beautiful without breaking the bank! Take a look at this incredible fuchsia dress — it’s one of my favorites!
I love the bright color — my favorite — and all the beading!
Ways to Save on Homecoming
- Start saving now! If you have a teen that will be attending homecoming, start saving as soon as you can instead scrambling at the last minute.
- Check thrift stores for items like shawls, purses, shoes, and other accessories. Vintage accessories are popular right now, so take advantage of that trend!
- Since tickets are purchased through the school, normally teens who volunteer on the homecoming committee receive special discounts or free tickets if they help.
- Keep an eye out for a coupon in an Entertainment Book or a local deal instead of paying full price going out to eat.
- Get your flowers at a local grocery shop instead of a florist to help cut expenses.
What ways will your family save on homecoming this year?
This post may contain affiliate links.